The best lifestyle choice you will ever make
Here at TM Fitness we have a wide range of Personal Trainers who all specialize in different fields. From bodybuilding, martial arts and Pole Fitness, we can put you through a workout like no other. With Personal Training you can achieve the results that you have dreamed about for all those years. With each session you will get an hours worth of hard exercise and help with you diet and lifestyle.
Why is getting a Personal Trainer a good thing?
- They teach you new things. If you’re new to the gym experience, getting a personal trainer is a smart idea. Many gyms offer a free session at sign-up to help you get familiar with the machines, and more in-depth sessions can help perfect your form.
- They’re sometimes your therapist. Having friend drama? Your trainer can be the perfect person to talk it out with while you’re bending, balancing, and lifting.
- They are an objective eye. We all have areas we’d like to work on, and personal trainers can not only tell you realistically what to expect with each workout, but also how to optimize a session to target different muscle group
- They’re better than a mirror. Watching yourself while you work out can help you make sure your form is correct, but it’s even better when someone is there to tweak it while you work.
- They push your limits. Just when you think you can’t go anymore, you’ll be told to “hold for another minute” or do “10 more reps.” And what do you do? You do it, and are all the better for it.
- They hold you accountable. This one can be important for me, especially when happy hour is calling my name. It’s much harder to justify blowing off an appointment with a personal trainer than just your own free styling time at the gym.
- They keep you from plateauing. A personal trainer always has a new workout up her sleeve to keep you having fun and seeing results!
- They keep count. OK, maybe this is just me being lazy, but I just love the fact that someone else is keeping track of my reps, especially when I can barely lift my arms (let alone think) anymore.
- They can be eye candy. Are you a fan of one of these gym stereotypes? Finding one that fits the bill while challenging your fitness goals can be an added bonus. In any case, someone so dedicated to healthy living can be a real-life inspiration to help you meet your goals!
- They love to see you sweat. Who loves to see you at your disheveled worst more than your trainer? All those huffs, puffs, and sweaty faces just tell them that they’re doing their jobs!
To start your journey with us for Personal Training you will need to arrange a meeting with one of us here at the Gym to see what you want and what we can offer.
Our Personal Trainers are:
Prices vary on how many many session you do per week and what the training will involve. Bellow is a rough idea on what to expect from one of our Personal Trainers.
A one off one hour session £25.00 – In a one off session you will be taught some new and fun ways to exercise, given some helpful advice on how to improve your lifestyle to improve your fitness and put through a good old fashion hard workout
A block of 10 sessions plus £20 each- In a block of personal training sessions you will get the full monty of workouts. Over the course of your training you will be shown exercise and techniques that will get you the best results. You will learn how to do new and exiting workouts that are beneficial to you and will be progressive through out your experience. Throughout your training you will also be given a food diary to help you with nutrition, tips and advice to improve your general lifestyle outside the Gym and the knowledge on how to continue exercising correctly after you finish you training with us .
If you want the best results this is the way to do it.